3 Days 2 Nights Private but budget Masai Mara Safari. Book with us at email@example.com
Below is a day by day activity itinerary:
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
0800hrs, depart for the Masai Mara game reserve via the view point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for lunch and refuelling. Arrive the Mara in time for check in. After check in and refreshing, proceed for a game drive tracking various animals species and birds with your driver guide. Dinner and overnight at the tented camp.
Day 2: Full Game drive at Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savanna grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photograph. Break for lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the tented camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Have an early and last game drive at Masai Mara National Reserve, then have your late breakfast while parking your stuff for departure to Nairobi. Lunch will be served en route. Arrive Nairobi at around 1600hrs. Drop off to the airport or to your hotel.
The Package Rate Includes;
- Transportation to and from in a comfortable private tour van with a pop up roof suitable for viewing, touring and photography.
- Meals on full board to include drinking water.
- Accommodation at atented camp room with private toilet and wash room.
- All game drives
- All park entrance fees.
- Service of an English speaking driver guide.
The Package Rate Excludes;
- A visit to the Masai Village at US $10 pp (optional)
- Money for personal needs
- Transfer from the Airport
- Anything not included in the inclusion list.
In case of any queries or bookings send us a message on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +254717341795/+254718640168